Friday, July 6, 2012

What Katie Did Lingerie Swoon


                                                           
                                                                              
Hello again everybody! I just want to say how excited I am that my little ol' blog has been getting so many page views thanks to Whirling Turban! In case you haven't already, head over to Facebook and show 'em some love. I wanted to share something else that has caught my eye recently. The  fab British lingerie company, What Katie Did.

                        



What Katie Did has been in the business of making high quality retro inspired lingerie since 1999.Their now famous bullet bra was brought to life from an authentic vintage pattern and improved and expanded on to fit modern gals. All their other lingerie is just as drool worthy! And with lots of selection and glamorous collections my wishlist has grown by leaps and bounds!  I find I am particularly fond of their corset line.www.whatkatiedid.coom/fondabulletbra

                                       Morticia Corset

I like the Morticia corset very much.The description says its suitable for those with a vintage figure, meaning a ten or greater inch difference between waist and hip measurements. A great feature that might  well come in handy is the gored hips on their corsets. That means you can tighten it up as much as you like without the dreaded hip smush. Unfortunately I'm not an experienced corset wearer. The closest I have gotten is dabbling about with longline bras. Though its never too late to start!

                        Marlene Bullet Bra
                                                                     

  I will say it. I am Busty (38DD to 40DD) and I am Proud! And furthermore, I am not afraid to wear a bullet bra! But which one? I find myself having trouble choosing a style! I have heard lot of good things about What Katie Did's quality and fit and with sizes from 32B to 38DD  no doubt I can find something to fit me. I have also heard that their bras provide good support, an important consideration for the well endowed.
Fully Fashioned Stockings by What Katie Did
                                               
I am also a  fan of their Fully Fashioned Stockings. And if one wears fully fashioned, a garter belt is a must. I have read rave reviews on the garter belts as well. Six garter clips hold each seam perfectly straight and the fit of the belt is rumored to be firm, yet comfortable. I think I should add a few of their pieces to my collection sometime. Oh dear, another spending spree!
Thanks for Reading!
          -Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment