Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Last Months First Monday Haul




Hello Folks! This post is so late it ridiculous . But better late than never! So here's what I I got and what I got it for. I've said before, Canton is a bargain hunters paradise and these deals back up that claim!
 So here's the haul:
1. A crushed velvet purse with vintage beads and ostrich  feathers, $8

2. A pair of  Swiss Gear Polarized Lenses red cat eye sunglasses, $2

3. A vintage Westinghouse  bonnet style hairdryer with accessory nail dryer. Price on tag, $15, price I paid, $10

I use the hairdryer to dry my pin set and it's exactly what I have been needing to dry my curls. The sunglasses are the same ones I am wearing in my previous Canton Posts. And the handbag is a great shopping bag! It has lots of storage and it zips to keep small purchases from falling out. I think I'll use is as an overnight bag too. Stay tuned for more posts about my Canton goodies hauls!
Thanks For Reading!
                                     - Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment