Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another Fun Weekend at First Mondays!


                                               Me wearing some of my finds from this month.

Hello again everyone! This post is right on time this time around. I have been crazy busy this month's show. We arrived on Wednesday and setup straight away. Then Thursday was a bit slow and Friday too. But Saturday and Sunday were a bit better for us. I sold a few of the things I mentioned in my announcement post. But I think I did much better in the thrifting department. Let me tell you, if you are looking for a bargain First Mondays is a bargain hunters paradise! But more about that for another post. I will be back next month's show July 26-31 on row 53 near Antique Alley by the Civic Center. Alright guys, Evie has to go cover up vintage merch and pullup stakes cuz Monday is checkot day for vendors.to  But here are some pics to give you something to look at while I'm gone.  Thanks for reading!
                                               - Evie            
                                                                         My Mannequin modeling a Malia of Honolulu skirt me.


 
 My Vintage Display table. See my hat head Sally tipping over? She is so lazy.....
I made all the hair combs you see. I sold the Bakelite bag visible in the background to a lady wearing some amazing bakelite pieces.









                                                                Some vintage postcards I had hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment