Thursday, June 7, 2012

Canton First Mondays Trade Days

                                                                 Me in my Vintage Shop girl outfit

Hello again everyone!
My goodness have I been busy! I just finished my first weekend as a vendor at Canton First Mondays Trade Days! I have met lots of neat folks, posed for pictures, got a sunburn and had lots of fun all in a weekend! I have wanted to sell vintage for a awhile now and this is a great way to get in the game. After a few pointers from some of the more seasoned vets I think I did pretty well. Look for me again next month at Canton First Mondays Trade days!  
                                                                                  - Thanks for Reading!
                                                                                                                        - Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment