Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Bettie Page Favorites

                                                      
                                                 
Hi there! Have you heard about Bettie Page clothing yet?  If not that's okay, allow me to introduce you.
                       

                                                                                                Bettie Page is a reproduction clothing line has been worn and made famous by celebs and vintage loving gals like you and I since the brilliant designer Tatyana created the line. They are known for their timeless styles and attention to detail.                                                        
                                                                                                        I visited the Minneapolis location back in February in the Mall of  America ( managed by the ultra glamourous Doris Mayday. Unfortunately I was there too late in the day to meet her.) and let me say it was so hard to leave! I fell in love with the Jazmin dress( at the top of this post) and  the Captain Flair dress in navy blue.      
                                                                                                         I also tried on the Tatyana dress and loved it! Of course it was hard for me to choose a style I liked best.
                                                                                                   Bettie Page is a company dedicated to the idea that women of all sizes are beautiful and their size range reflects that. Personally I wear a 3X due to bustyness but due to the stretchiness of the fabrics the fit feels tailor made. You can find these and many more styles at Bettie Page Clothing. And while there, be sure to check out their Famous Friends section to see who is wearing Bettie!
                                                           Thanks for Reading! - Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment