Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Bettie Page Favorites

                                                      
                                                 
Hi there! Have you heard about Bettie Page clothing yet?  If not that's okay, allow me to introduce you.
                       

                                                                                                Bettie Page is a reproduction clothing line has been worn and made famous by celebs and vintage loving gals like you and I since the brilliant designer Tatyana created the line. They are known for their timeless styles and attention to detail.                                                        
                                                                                                        I visited the Minneapolis location back in February in the Mall of  America ( managed by the ultra glamourous Doris Mayday. Unfortunately I was there too late in the day to meet her.) and let me say it was so hard to leave! I fell in love with the Jazmin dress( at the top of this post) and  the Captain Flair dress in navy blue.      
                                                                                                         I also tried on the Tatyana dress and loved it! Of course it was hard for me to choose a style I liked best.