Sunday, March 25, 2012

All about Evie

Hey! I thought it was high time I made my appearance here. Let me start by telling y'all what makes me tick.


1. I love shoes!




Really, Really Love Shoes!

2. I adore Vintage Things and Antiques( I practically live in a flea market!)


3. I LIVE for Vintage (and vintage style) Clothing ( and Jewelery and Purses and Hats, you get the gist). As evidenced above, retro is hot!




4. I like Luxury. Oh yeah. Silk bedding, couture shoes, designer fragrance. Whether or not I actually own those things is inconsequential to me.



5. I eat. I love food. I love to eat. I love to tell people about it too. But from a place of perfect joy. Everybody eats, why say its a guilty pleasure? I also cook. I make a mean alfredo sauce.

6. I am opinionated. I like to review things. If something is awesome, I am gonna tell someone. Likewise if its terrible.

7. I have a Shih Tzu. Yup, foofy little dog rounds it all out.

So, you think we'll get along?
- Evie
all images from pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment