Monday, June 3, 2013

Easy Decision ?



Hi guys! Planning a wedding can be challenging, but choosing my gown doesn't have to be.  Initially I thought I would do a traditional  wedding gown, ya know, long sleeves , something a'la Grace Kelly.  I love the idea of me in a full length wedding gown floating down the aisle like a princess .But I want also to feel unique.Plus I can't justify paying so dearly for a dress I can only wear once. 
 Then I got to poking around on the Internet and ended up at Whirling Turban's website. And there I found that in addition to making swoon worthy retro  couture dresses they also make some very impressive wedding dresses.
 
I find myself very partial to the Liz dress for a couple of reasons.
I adore their Peggy Would bodice style.
It is sexy, but in a classic elegance kind if way. Plus, its Whirling Turban so the fit would be completely custom unlike pricey off the rack options. I also like that should I choose to, I could wear it as many times I   want because the look isn't exclusively bridal. It could  be just the lookI am after. 
I could pair this with a vintage veil , my vintage rhinestone tiara, nude seamed stockings and white satin pumps with a pointed toe and I own a blue rhinestone vintage brooch ( something blue) a Weiss rhinestone bracelet perhaps with matching earrings with slightly winged eye liner, false lashes and red lipstick ( as always :)  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment